ADSM-L

Remote tape & robotics

1996-10-24 17:18:15
Subject: Remote tape & robotics
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:18:15 EDT
We are investigating the possibility of remotely attaching
tape+robotics to our ADSM server.  I.e., having a set of drives+robot
in a different building than the server, attached via fiber or
something.  If anyone has done this, or looked into it, I would very
much like to have a conversation with you.

Thanks.

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601