ADSM-L

Registering multiple nodes via macro

1996-10-21 14:02:17
Subject: Registering multiple nodes via macro
From: Debbie Tharps <TDE AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:02:17 EDT
During the process of writing an ADSM macro that will:

   1. register a node
   2. associate the node to a scheduler

I discovered that the ADSM macro language do not have
a looping feature (goto, ifthenelse, etc.). I would
like to use this macro to register/associate multiple
nodes but without some type of looping feature I find
this very impossible.

I would also like to perform this task via Win95 ADSM
Admin client. I am aware that I can hit the F3 key (repeat),
type in new data and run the macro again but there seemed
to be a bug in the 95 client that prevents the F3 key from
working.

If anyone has found a way to perform the task for multiple
nodes I would be very interested. Thanks....

Debbie Tharps                         ETS LAN Admin
Debbie Tharps                         ETS LAN Admin
Phone: 301-496-7363                   Office: rm 2020

Debbie's Wizard

    ----- PHENOMENAL ORGANIZING POWER -----
      housed in an itty, bitty, black case