ADSM-L

Re: Password access=generate on Windows 95

1996-10-21 10:42:09
Subject: Re: Password access=generate on Windows 95
From: Ross Dolson <Ross.Dolson AT THEMUTUALGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:42:09 -0400
so....
we can get password access=generate to handle passwords in the command line
client but not the GUI... so how does a person using the GUI get in if their
password has been rolled over? There is the MAILPROG option which gets ADSM to
send the new password to the user via the mail program of their choice. Does
anyone know if this works with Lotus Notes mail?
Ross

        owner-adsm-l @ VM.MARIST.EDU
        10/18/96 06:31 PM
Please respond to A= /P=Internet/C=us/DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @