ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT Client Lockup

1996-10-19 12:23:20
Subject: Re: Windows NT Client Lockup
From: Thomas Kobler <kobler AT MPPMU.MPG DOT DE>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 17:23:20 +0100
Dear Richard Flagg, you wrote on Fri, 18 Oct 96 19:48:43 WET  :

> I have a Windows NT 3.51 with Service Pack 4 ADSM client to an AIX
> ADSM version 2 server.  Whenever I run an incremental backup it will
> run for a while and then lock up the client.

I guess I've exactly the same config, but I've only run a few backups
up to know and seen only one 'Assertation failed..' on the last very
big backup with the level 03 client. Currently I'll try to install
the level 05 client and will keep you informed, if it looks up on my
machine, too.

-
Thomas Kobler   Max-Planck-Inst. f. Physik   Abt.: EE
Thomas Kobler   Max-Planck-Inst. f. Physik   Abt.: EE
Foehringer Ring 6      80805 Muenchen         Germany
Tel.: +49 89 32354 439           Fax.: +49 89 3226704