ADSM-L

Windows NT client install with ADSM IP20863

1996-10-17 16:20:34
Subject: Windows NT client install with ADSM IP20863
From: Don Ludwig <Don.Ludwig AT CCMAIL.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 15:20:34 -0500
Hi,,,I just downloaded the 32 bit ADSM files for Windows/nt (Ptf IP20863) and
also the readme files.  Questions. The readme file says to use loaddskf to build
the install diskettes.  I did that like in the past.  I have 5 diskettes the
readme talks about ip20863.3d1 and 3d2 I also have 3d3-3d5?  When going to a NT
client to do the install I entered disk 1 into the drive and typed in A:INSTALL.
EXE (Like normal) It said the file did not exist? (Huh?) I did a dir on the
diskette and found the following entries:
_inst32.ex_
isdel.exe
_setup.dll
_setup.lib
data.1
disk1.id
setup.bmp
setup.exe
setup.ini
setup.ins
setup.pkg
title.bmp

Did I unload the wrong file.  Or should I be executing SETUP instead of install.
 Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks D. Ludwig