ADSM-L

ADSM not recognizing platform change

1996-10-15 16:36:12
Subject: ADSM not recognizing platform change
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:36:12 EST
I just noticed that when I upgrade a Windows 3.1 machine to Windows 95 and
replace the ADSM client with the 32-bit client that the ADSM server still
lists the machine as a "Windows" machine, NOT "Win95". It seems that a machine
is only recognized as Win95 if the node is deleted and recreated.

Is this a bug or a feature IBMers?

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083