ADSM-L

Second Drive Restore to NT

1996-10-15 08:17:18
Subject: Second Drive Restore to NT
From: Betsy Moir <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 07:17:18 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

Oh, ADSMers if you can help with this problem, life will be good again.

We are trying to do a complete restore on a Compaq NT server.  My technical
person is building a second drive (D:), restoring all the files to that
drive and attempting to then boot from the new D: drive.

The problem is, he loses the EISA config on the D: drive and can't boot
from it after the restore.

Does anyone know of a work around for this?  We are using V2R1 IP20821
version of ADSM

Thanks in advance to any and all who can help us.

Betsy