ADSM-L

Re: problem with backup

1996-10-08 02:57:56
Subject: Re: problem with backup
From: Mekgwe Brenda Datavia <BrendaM AT TRANSNET.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:57:56 +0200
When the migration from disk to tape is not going through,you must
specify the high migration % to 1 and low migration % to 0,this would
actually begin the migration rate,and normally if this figures are
high,the migration will be very slow,so try 1 and 0.The command is UPD
STG xxxx HIGHMIG=1 LOWMIG=0.

Think this will help you.....

Brenda