ADSM-L

ANS4081S on OS/2 V2.1.5 Client

1996-10-04 15:43:45
Subject: ANS4081S on OS/2 V2.1.5 Client
From: "Paul C. Beck" <beckpau AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 14:43:45 EST
   Just upgraded a number of clients from V2.1.3 to V2.1.5.  Lotus Notes
incremental backup
seems to be running fine, client backup also running well but, client scheduler
having
problems.

   When client scheduler first checks in with server, it queries the server,
determines
schedule is more than 6 hours hence and goes to sleep for 6 hours.  At end of
QUERYSCHedule
period, client generates an ANS4081S error (unknown return code, software
error) with a
return code of '15360'.

   We need the V2.1.5 level of the Notes agent to support Notes R4.11a servers
but, if we
can't find a solution to this problem, we'll have to back out the client.

   Anyone have suggestions?

14:43:38    10/04/96
14:43:38    10/04/96
Paul C. Beck