ADSM-L

Client Installation Issues - response -

1996-10-02 10:03:56
Subject: Client Installation Issues - response -
From: Linnea Nichols <lnicho AT DIT.CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:03:56 EST
To: [email protected] <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

FROM: Linnea T. Nichols                           (703)324-2708
    Systems Programming Mgr.          LNICHO AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
    Fairfax County Department of Information Technology
Jerry Lawson's note (which I have not included here due too it's length)
was VERY well thought out and accurate. -- Jerry, I agree with you
totally.

Linnea Nichols                          lnicho AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
Fairfax Co. Govt., Fairfax, VA                     703-324-2708
"Discontent is the first necessity of progress" - Thomas Edison