ADSM-L

ADSM slow to complete.

1996-09-26 09:55:12
Subject: ADSM slow to complete.
From: Don Ludwig <Don.Ludwig AT CCMAIL.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 08:55:12 -0500
Hi all,,,We recently converted our server to 2.1 level 9 and our clients to 2.1
level 3.  I have been noticing some things that appear to be a problem to me.
Looking at some clients DSMSCHED.LOg I see long periods between the time the
backup sends its last file and the time when adsm indicates the backup is
complete.  In one case it was 7 hours no other messages between the two.  I have
seen this on other clients also.  Does anyone have a possible reason why this
would be happening?

Thanks
Don.Ludwig AT ccmail.fingerhut DOT com