ADSM-L

Novell LIBUP9 now out

1996-09-26 09:10:00
Subject: Novell LIBUP9 now out
From: "Kuhn, Steve" <AEGISLAN/AEGIS/KUHNS%Aegis AT MCIMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 08:10:00 EST
I received the following via relay from another distribution list.  I am
forwarding because of recent notes regarding instability of LIBUP8.  We're
going to hold at LIBUP7 until more notes come through saying 9 is OK.

Steve Kuhn, Network Manager, Aegis Insurance Services, Inc., Jersey City NJ
kuhns%aegis AT mcimail DOT com  201.521.4565

Guess what LIBUP9.EXE is out. They never admitted LIBUP8.EXE had a problem
but did come up with an update.