ADSM-L

Re: Oracle backups

1996-09-23 16:03:22
Subject: Re: Oracle backups
From: Eric LEWIS <Eric.Lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:03:22 CDT
     Cyndie:  IBM just announced something that sounds as if it does what
     SQL-Backtrack does for Oracle on AIX.  We do want the true incremental
     backup funtionality.  Am I confused or is there an overlap here?  If
     an overlap could you help us to understand the differences?  Thanks.
     Eric Lewis DoIT-U of Wis-Madison erlc.lewis AT doit.wisc DOT edu