ADSM-L

Re: ADSM reclamation control and batch command

1996-09-23 12:25:41
Subject: Re: ADSM reclamation control and batch command
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:25:41 -0400
Eric,
        To control reclamation, you can issue ADSM Admin commands such as
these, changing the storagepool name and thresholds to meet your
requirements

1) Turn off reclamation - UPD STGPOOL TAPE RECLAIM=100

2) Turn on reclamation - UPD STGPOOL TAPE RECLAIM=60

Yes, you can redirect command output on ADSM/MVS but not from the
console... you need to do it thru batch - might also work interactively
with the TSO admin client but I never tried this.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com