ADSM-L

PTF5 & Novell LIBUP8 problems

1996-09-23 09:10:00
Subject: PTF5 & Novell LIBUP8 problems
From: "Kuhn, Steve" <AEGISLAN/AEGIS/KUHNS%Aegis AT MCIMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:10:00 EST
I downloaded PTF5 over the weekend and was dismayed to see that ADSTAR is
distributing LIBUP8.  (See 8/19 message below sent on this thread.)  We have
documented login script corruption and server crashes in 3.12 servers, as
well as high utilization on Netware 4.1 servers.

Apply LIBUP8  at your own risk.  Will ADSTAR confirm that this PTF runs OK
w/ LIBUP7?

Steve Kuhn, Network Manager, Aegis Insurance Services, Inc., Jersey City NJ
kuhns%aegis AT mcimail DOT com  201.521.4565