ADSM-L

Re: Finding out the location of a file for restore

1996-09-19 14:20:59
Subject: Re: Finding out the location of a file for restore
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 14:20:59 EDT
Tim;  You are thinking of QUERY CONTENT, not QUERY OCCUPANCY.  Also, this
will ONLY work if you have one node per tape volume.  Just because you are
using collocation does not mean that you will have one node per volume!
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601