ADSM-L

Re[2]: Spool Space and DLT

1996-09-19 08:02:08
Subject: Re[2]: Spool Space and DLT
From: Ed Gambon <ed_gambon AT EMAIL.FPL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:02:08 EST
 STORAGE TECH. ALSO HAS AN APPROVED LIB CALLED 'TIMBERWOLF'  CAPACITY 250 DLT
 CARTS & 4 DLT DRIVES ABOUT $75k.

Subject: Re: Spool Space and DLT
Author:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at
Internet-Mail
Date:    9/18/96 19:48

Naveed,

I recently purchased a library for ADSM.  The only one that I know are
certified are TTL, ATL & ADIC.  I have tested the ATL & the ADIC
libraries.  They are both fine products, however the ATL is the only one
of the bunch that will support 4 DLTs with device module 3.  The others
are device module 4, which doubles in cost compared to device 3.