ADSM-L

Re: Yesterday's Conference Call

1996-09-12 10:50:05
Subject: Re: Yesterday's Conference Call
From: Peter Carranti <carrantip AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 10:50:05 EDT
I agree with Jerry,

For those of us that have been using ADSM for some time yesterday's
teleconference (and other recent offerings) have had too much introductory
information and not enough new information on the advertised topic of the day.
I did not consider yesterday's conference to be of any great value.

I would suggest running periodic "introductory" ADSM teleconferences for
customers that are new to the product or investigating its fit into their
environment.  I think IBM should advertise those are such.  When they have
something new to present (e.g. NT support), then get right to the point.  If
you've been using ADSM for any length of time you know the benefits it
provides, you don't need to be re-sold on the product.

Pete Carranti
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.
Syracuse, NY