ADSM-L

ADSM Backup Versions

2015-10-04 18:13:27
Subject: ADSM Backup Versions
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 9/10/96 8:48AM
Can you provide me with a little more info, and then I think we can understand
what you are seeing.  Are you actually backing up changed data every time, or
are you doing a selective backup and in reality backing up the same data
multiple times?  Also, while you have the number of copies set to 15, what do
you have for the retention of inactive files?