ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 2.1.0.9 for AIX 4.1

1996-09-09 12:23:04
Subject: Re: ADSM 2.1.0.9 for AIX 4.1
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 12:23:04 EDT
Actually, I have seen this behaviour for quite awhile, going back to version
1 of the server.  I don't think this is a new problem.  It does not seem to
happen consistently to me, but rather randomly.  I've never been able to
find a correlation to what might be causing the problem.  I also suspected
that just hitting enter helped, but a few times even that did not work.

..Paul