ADSM-L

Re: Mount Denied

1996-09-09 11:41:24
Subject: Re: Mount Denied
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:41:24 -0500
     Are you sure it is not something like a restore is running and a
     migration kicks off and waits for the restore to finish but it is a
     lengthy restore thus the migration times out and cancels the
     request... ? If you can view a history of mounts in the library I
     would do so to really see if the drives are all full and what might be
     using them...
     Also if you have migrations running and all the tape drives full AND
     someone needs a restore from tape it will kill the migration for a
     higher priority restore...
     later
          Dwight