ADSM-L

ADSM 2.1.0.9 for AIX 4.1

1996-09-09 11:25:26
Subject: ADSM 2.1.0.9 for AIX 4.1
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:25:26 -0500
     Has anyone else noticed that with 2.1.0.9 for aix 4.1 if you have a
     dsmadmc running and you go take a cigarette break and the server
     severs your connection due to time out that it can't reconnect when
     you come back and type any command... ?
     I believe, from my testing, that if you just hit enter after a time
     out that it reconnects... but if you issue a command, it can't
     reconnect and you have to cntl-c out and reissue the dsmadmc...
     Anyone else seeing this???

     later
          Dwight