ADSM-L

Q's about weekly, monthly, yearly backups. (fwd)

1996-09-04 09:29:26
Subject: Q's about weekly, monthly, yearly backups. (fwd)
From: Lowell Shulman <lowell AT NY.UBS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 09:29:26 -0400
I would take advantage of the archive function of ADSM to accomplish your
goals of saving system snapshots.  Set up a schedule so that on the first day
of the week, month, etc. you archive the data with a different mgmt. class.

Regards,
Lowell

lowell AT tkg DOT com                 The Kernel Group, Inc.