ADSM-L

ADSM Backup's alteration atime and AFS

1996-09-03 09:21:32
Subject: ADSM Backup's alteration atime and AFS
From: John O'Neall <jon AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 15:21:32 +0200
I agree that ADSM should definitely NOT modify the atime at backup, or
that this should least be an installation option.

I want to add, tho, for those who might be interested, that for files in
AFS file systems, the atime seems to go unmodified.

John

John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3          phone:   (33) 78 93 08 80
Villeurbanne, France                 fax:     (33) 78 94 30 54