ADSM-L

Re: OT 1.1.1b7c4 vs ADSM

1996-08-29 13:59:26
Subject: Re: OT 1.1.1b7c4 vs ADSM
From: "Russell T. French" <CCFRUSSF AT MIZZOU1.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:59:26 CDT

--
 I have a simular user, running the same configuration as Stan, who got
 I have a simular user, running the same configuration as Stan, who got

 The following are the ADSM error log messages they receive:

MacTcpStatus: This TCP stream has no open connection: -23008
sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50

MacTcpStatus: This TCP stream has no open connection: -23008
sessClose: Communications close error: -50

MacTcpOpen: Unable to open Tcp Connection (rc = -23015).
MacTcpOpen: The connection came up halfway and then failed.
sessOpen: Failure in communications open call. rc: -52

ANS6157E Unable to query server volume information
MacTcpOpen: Unable to open Tcp Connection (rc = -23007).
MacTcpOpen: This TCP stream already has open connection.
sessOpen: Failure in communications open call. rc: -52

Any suggestions or help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell French
University of Missouri
frenchr AT ext.missouri DOT edu