ADSM-L

Number of migration process

1996-08-29 08:56:32
Subject: Number of migration process
From: Paulo Chiquito <chiquito AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 08:56:32 -0400
Hi:

  I've one STG 9704 with 2 4mm tapes drives. Lately when ADSM starts
a STG migration it's using just one drive. What should I do to use both
drives?
  I've already checked:
-number of migration processes in the STG to be migrated: 2
-number of mounts in the devclass of the stg receiving the data: 2
-number of mounts in the devclass of the stg receiving the data: 2
  My ADSM is 2.1 on AIX with the latest PTFs applied (IP20590 IP20646
  My ADSM is 2.1 on AIX with the latest PTFs applied (IP20590 IP20646
IP20758. The problem is that this was working fine, but it just stopped.
Where else can I check? Am I missing some other parameter?

Thanks for the help

Paulo Chiquito
chiquito AT vnet.ibm DOT com