ADSM-L

Re: Remote Administration of ADSM-Clients ?

1996-08-29 08:25:53
Subject: Re: Remote Administration of ADSM-Clients ?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 07:25:53 -0500
     If you have your clients set to prompted then when needed you can =

     create a one time client schedule on the server to perform the =

     restore/retrieve...  You can carry this as far as writing a shell =

     script that you just pass the node & dataset name to and it can bui=
ld =

     the schedule. =

     later
          Dwight