ADSM-L

Re: Looking for a better dsmadmc

1996-08-21 20:54:59
Subject: Re: Looking for a better dsmadmc
From: Brett Walker <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 17:54:59 -0700
>Is there a better version of dsmadmc?
>
>Specifically, I am looking for a command history function... any kind of
>command history function. This is an especially big handicap with the
>Windows interface to dsmadmc since it does not allow cutting and pasting.
>
>I am interested in an interface for AIX or Windows (3.x or 95).
>
>Thanks,
>Owen

Owen,

There are certain platforms that automatically provide history functions.
Windows/NT is a good example.  While command-line history is not on all
platforms currently, we hope to implement this in a future version ;-)

Brett

Brett Walker                  ADSM Development, IBM
walkerbl AT vnet.ibm DOT com
"That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
"That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
      --- Dennis Miller