ADSM-L

Re: WIN32-BIT V2R1M4

1996-08-19 11:13:37
Subject: Re: WIN32-BIT V2R1M4
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:13:37 -0400
Kelly,
        I think V1R2M4 is the same as V1R2M3 except for some fixes related to
the ADSM API.  Think I remember seeing a note last month indicating that
running the ADSM as a service minus the SRVANY utility will be available
in the next maintenance release (September).

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com