ADSM-L

Re: Reply to RE: NETWARE 4.10 ADS

1996-08-16 08:19:31
Subject: Re: Reply to RE: NETWARE 4.10 ADS
From: Betsy Moir <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:19:31 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

We've run into this problem on several occasions on Windows workstations.
The biggest culprit was the version of TCP/IP we were running.  Try getting
the latest and greatest update and see if that helps.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from OWNERAD1--INTERNET 96/08/15 18:23 ***

TO:          INTERNET  Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
FROM: OWNERAD1 INTERNET
DATE: 08/15/96 18:23
SUBJECT: Re: Reply to RE: NETWARE 4.10 ADS
COPYLIST:
I'd check on how much memory the client has, I've seen this happen
when ADSM felt there was not enough to run but maybe just enough to
load.  I've also seen him just flash across the screen and exit with
no meaningful output.  And of course he took his screen with him when
he left so there was no chance for debugging.  In all three cases
adding memory solved my problem.

   Paul, did you ever figure this one out?  We are having the same
   problem.  And we have found no work-around. We are using NetWare v3.

   Julie Phinney
   JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS.E-MAIL.COM

   ---- End of mail text

--