ADSM-L

Multiple ADSM servers using one (1) 3494 atl...

1996-08-14 16:45:10
Subject: Multiple ADSM servers using one (1) 3494 atl...
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 15:45:10 -0500
     Can anyone give general info on the sharing of tapedrives between adsm
     servers running on different RS/6000's and tied into the same
     IBM3494-ATL....    an IBM expert would be nice here if no customers
     have this running currently.....  heck, send me a direct mail msg with
     a phone number and I'll put the call on my dime....
     later
          Dwight
                Cook
                    Amoco
                         Corp.
     ps. I'm about two weeks behind cause I'm looking at big $$$$$