ADSM-L

Your Howard Stern e-Mail has been received

1996-08-12 05:35:29
Subject: Your Howard Stern e-Mail has been received
From: Stern Stern <stern AT URSHAN DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 02:35:29 -0700
Hi ADSM:,

This message has been sent automatically.

Thank you for contacting "stern AT urshan DOT com".  Due to the massive amounts
of e-Mail received daily, your message will probably go unanswered.

We have created the Usenet newsgroup:

alt.binaries.howard-stern

If you do not get this newsgroup, ask your News Administrator to carry
it.

Howard's FAX # at WXRK (where he does his show) is: (212) 759-5329.

We have over 200 megs of Stern Images and Sounds.  They are almost all
back online.

Be sure to pick up a copy of the documentary video "In Howard We Trust"
only available from our Web Site:

http://www.urshan.com/stern

And remember, if you do not get e-Mail from Howard..."It doesn't
matter!"