ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client disaster recovery

2015-10-04 18:14:03
Subject: Re: ADSM client disaster recovery
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 8/6/96 3:23PM
Is there a "political" reason why the procedures, etc. that have already been
developed by the user community couldn't be put in the "Nonsupported"
directory on the FTP server?  Perhaps the mirror sites could pick this info up
without he legal entanglements......

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com