ADSM-L

bare metal restore

1996-08-07 00:53:02
Subject: bare metal restore
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 00:53:02 EDT
Paul, I thought I was repeating myself when I answered Bill's append...thanks
for your input.  We have collected info from folks who appended here,
including the netware bootable solution someone had, so we will work from there

Not sure what we can do to get this stuff into the product, but others are
listening from development.  We may be able to put some of the results on
either the itso or adsm ftp server....I'll forward your input to Pat Randall
the project leader for this redbook..thanks, Cyndie Behrens, IBM - ITSO SJ
408-927-3627