ADSM-L

Monitoring ADSM.

1996-08-01 14:56:07
Subject: Monitoring ADSM.
From: Bob Finnell <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 14:56:07 -0400
We're being asked to provide a single point monitor
for our ADSM backups. We are rolling ADSM out on a number
of Netware 4.1 servers, NT 3.51 application servers, OS/2
Notes Servers, and a large number of Solaris 2.5 servers.
Does anyone currently use or know of a good product or have
a workable procedure to allow a single operator to monitor
the success/failure and status of backups cross platform???
We'd prefer not to write/maintain a home grown product.

// Bob Finnell  finnell AT erols DOT com
// Rockville, MD