ADSM-L

Q: Any one using DRM?

1996-08-01 11:48:06
Subject: Q: Any one using DRM?
From: Van Stokes <VSTOKES AT VHA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:48:06 -0600
I have a question about the Disaster Recovery Manager.

What does the DRM give you?

I am really interested in the OFF-SITE managment piece.
Does DRM auto-matically copy the last incrementals onto
tapes to be sent off site?

Let me tell you what I want to happen.

I want last nights incrementals to be copied onto a couple of
tapes so that they can be sent off site. I want this to be done
auto-matically where all the operator has to do is put in the
tapes and then take them. Maybe manually initiate the copy.

Someone tell me how I would do this?

I know you can copy storage pools, but I only want to copy
the incremental from last night, send it off site for six weeks
and rotate it back in.