ADSM-L

Changing a Management Class

1996-08-01 05:47:55
Subject: Changing a Management Class
From: Stefan Biebl <derwg348 AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 05:47:55 EDT
        Datum: 01/08/96
          Von: Stefan Biebl  PS32                           DAABI    - DERWGH00
           An:                                              INTERNET - IBMMAIL
      Betreff: Changing a Management Class
Hello !

I have archived files with a specified managgement class. Now I would like
to change the name (and the parameters) of this management class.

What happened to the archived files if I delete this management class and
recreate a new one ? What information about an archived file keeps ADSM in
the database: only the name of the management class or the parameters of the
management class ?

Stefan Biebl
RWG GmbH
derwg348 AT ibmmail DOT com