ADSM-L

Reclamation of Offsite Volumes

1996-07-26 15:23:48
Subject: Reclamation of Offsite Volumes
From: EPeterso <EPeterso AT SCJ DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:23:48 -0500
I have a copystgpool in which I have been creating backups of my
storage pools.  The reclamation threshold was set to 100 to prevent
reclamation.  Now that I have a number of volumes where access is
Offsite that appear to be candidates for reclamation, I did an update
stgpool on the copystgpool to change the reclaim threshold to 51,
thinking that this would trigger the reclamation process.  It hasn't,
nothing is happening.  Is there something that I've missed.

Thanks,
Elvin Peterson