ADSM-L

Re: FW: HPUX 10.0 Client Install

1996-07-17 10:17:22
Subject: Re: FW: HPUX 10.0 Client Install
From: Alan Edmonds <alan AT ERNEST.ITG.TI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:17:22 -0500
If you untar the tape, there is probably three files on it (just
like the FTP site).  One of the files is *.image.  That's the
swinstall image you give to swinstall when entering the install
source.

--
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.