ADSM-L

API limits # of SendObj calls within a txn.

2015-10-04 18:14:43
Subject: API limits # of SendObj calls within a txn.
From: Chris Hopkins[SMTP:cjhopkin AT ON.BELL DOT CA]
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
Folks:

When using the dsmAPI on AIX, ADSM limits the number of dsmSendObj calls
within a transaction to 16.  As transactions are costly in ADSM, I would
like to increase the amount of work done within a transaction.  As a result,
I would like to increase this, or at least see what effect changing this may
have on performance.  I have looked through the documentation that I have
and could not find a reference to such a limit.  Does anyone know how to
modify this?

Thanks,

Chris
Chris Hopkins                          cjhopkin AT on.bell DOT ca
Chris Hopkins                          cjhopkin AT on.bell DOT ca
Sr. System Designer
Highway 407 Electronic Toll Collection System
Bell Sygma Telecom Solutions
Toronto: (416) 215-2910
Ottawa:  (613) 781-4544
------ =_NextPart_000_01BB7301.38A94700