ADSM-L

MVS SERVER goes to sleep.....

1996-07-16 11:36:31
Subject: MVS SERVER goes to sleep.....
From: David Bohm <bohm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:36:31 MST
Hello Jerry:

I received a note from the developer that is working on the APAR.

Take a look at APAR PN78168. This will address some of the problems we
currently experience related to SYSZTIOT.

For APAR PN84364 he has a plan for a design change so we will not wait
forever for a unit to become available.  No guarantees that the APAR will
result in a code change.  The APAR might be closed with a code change or
it might be closed with a statement to fix it in a future release if there
is a future release.
Regards - David Bohm, ADSM technical support.