ADSM-L

host/node name changed

1996-07-16 11:15:14
Subject: host/node name changed
From: "John D. Edwards" <je56 AT PRISM.GATECH DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 11:15:14 -0400
Hi,

I have a Windows 95 ADSM client (version 2, release 1) whose hostname had to be
changed (because there is another host using the name) AFTER being backed up
to the ADSM server (OS/2 w/ ADSM 1.2). Now I cannot access my backups (for
restor-
ing) from the ADSM server. Is there a way to change the name of a registered
node?

Thank you for your assistance.                          John
--
John Edwards
John Edwards