ADSM-L

Skipping files during restore

2015-10-04 18:14:43
Subject: Skipping files during restore
From: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: higmx.oas at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 7/16/96 10:01AM
Date: 7/16/96 9:39AM
Are you sure that the two messages refer to the same data set?  Why I ask is
that we recently discovered a bug while restoring a file from tape that was
marked "read only".  You will get the second message when you are trying to
restore a read only file if you specified Replace=yes.  We specified Replace=a
ll, and got the same message, but only if the file being restored came from
tape.  An APAR was taken and is currently under development.  the APAR is
IC13838 if you want to track it.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com