ADSM-L

Netware 4.1 TSA

1996-07-15 01:01:00
Subject: Netware 4.1 TSA
From: Dianne Sharp <dsharp AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:01:00 +12
I'm trying to back up the NDS on a Netware 4.1 server using the version
2client and I keep getting the following message :

ANS4972 Unable to connect to Netware Target service ' '
Make sure the TSA NLM is loaded on the specified machine

When I look this up in the manual it seems to indicate that I should see a
server name in the message, but there isn't one.  Therefore, I'm assuming
that it is having a problem with the TSA loaded on itself.
We have the following NLMs loaded :

TSANDS.NLM     ver 4.12  Apr 26 1996
TSA410.NLM     ver 4.06b March 1 1996

Can someone please advise what the problem might be?