ADSM-L

Re: ANR0428W, why?

1996-07-11 16:49:35
Subject: Re: ANR0428W, why?
From: Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:49:35 -0500
It sounds as though whatever your client is doing once a month is using an
older version of the client code.

At 05:48 PM 7/11/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi ADSM folk !
>
>Not a really serious problem, but it upsets me...
>Since about one month, one of our 100 clients produces exactly each 20
minutes (I think it is because of the RETRYPERIOD which
>defaults to 20 min.) the following messages in the server's  activity log:
>
>ANR0400I Session 919 started for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX).
>ANR0428W Session 919 for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX) refused - client is
down-level with this server version.
>ANR0403I Session 919 ended for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX).
>
>The Client is running on AIX Version 4.1. The ADSM-Client Version is
2.1.0.1. The ADSM-Server is running on MVS 5.1 with  Version
>2 Release 1 Level 0.7/0.7.
>The mentioned client is scheduled for incremental backup each day at 10:00
pm. And this scheduled backup works absolutely fine