ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Setup

1996-07-11 12:02:39
Subject: Re: ADSM Setup
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:02:39 -0700
 The message about error 10222 can be ignored, if you see it
once on server startup.  You can also go to
 index.storsys.ibm.com in directory /adsm/fixes/v1r2/os2srv
to get the latest fix for the server that does not have this
problem.
 You have to set up storage for the server to save it's
data into.
 At the OS/2 command line, in the directory you installed the
server, type

  dsmfmt storage.dsm 20
to reserver a 20MB file for storage.
Then, at the server console, type
 define volume backuppool storage.dsm
to let the server know about the storage, then try your client
again.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development