ADSM-L

Re: Today's Teleconference on ADSM & DRM

1996-07-10 14:52:00
Subject: Re: Today's Teleconference on ADSM & DRM
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:52:00 -0400
In the announcement letter of V2 for MVS, dated 5/30/1995, number 295-212,
IBM made this "Statement of General Direction" --

 IBM intends to provide the new function available with ADSM for MVS,
Version 2.1 servers for all of the ADSM servers in the ADSM family of
products, beginning with ADSM for VM.

Doe IBM now formally disavow this SOD?