ADSM-L

Re: Status of cassettes in disaster recovery

1996-07-10 15:13:00
Subject: Re: Status of cassettes in disaster recovery
From: "Craig, Ronnie" <RCRA467 AT CSD.CPA.STATE.TX DOT US>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:13:00 CST
Micheal, When the CA-1 guy defined ADSM as an external data manager did he
also define the high level qualifier's you would be using with your tapes.
 We ran into that problem when we defined ADSM to CA-1.  We also had to
define all high level qualifiers to him.  The tapes we created that were
defined showed up as being PERMANENT but the tapes that were created with no
high level qualifier defined would show up with a default expiration date.

Ronnie Craig
State of Texas Comptroller
111 E 17th ST.
Austin, Texas   78774