ADSM-L

Re: multi-user unix systems

1996-07-10 05:45:56
Subject: Re: multi-user unix systems
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:45:56 +0200
Dirk Kastens wrote:

> I added the entry "passwordaccess generate" to the dsm.sys file
> but the users are still prompted for the node password. Or do
> I have to delete the node first and register it again after
> defining the option?

You need to store the password locally. This is done automatically, if
you open an ADSM session as root-user.

Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Universitaetsrechenzentrum, Einsteinstrasse 60, 48149 Muenster, Germany
E-Mail: mersch AT uni-muenster DOT de                   Phone: +49(251)83-2488