ADSM-L

ANS4303E Client ended transaction

1996-07-08 10:34:23
Subject: ANS4303E Client ended transaction
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:34:23 +0200
During my mass restore, I am now encountering a new problem: after restarting
the restore of a file system with "REPLACE=NO", the restore process skips
thousands of files which already exist and then suddenly exits with:

ANS4303E Client ended transaction

without further indicating the reason. Restarting the restore again yields
the same result. Any idea?

Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Universitaetsrechenzentrum, Einsteinstrasse 60, 48149 Muenster, Germany
E-Mail: mersch AT uni-muenster DOT de                   Phone: +49(251)83-2488